Alex Ferrier Building Services are experts in Building Consulting and Draughting Services and have been involved in designing and consulting residential and light commercial buildings for the past 15 years in the Ruapehu region.
“We can take the project from concept to completion” of the Building Consent process.
Alex is also an Agent for a range of Garage Door vendors and can supply and install all types of garage doors, and specialise in Sectional Garage Doors and Automatic Door Openers.
17 Tumoana Street, Taumarunui
As the Member of Parliament for Rangitikei, I represent and serve the people of Rangitikei’s communities. I spend as much time in the electorate as possible and have offices in Marton, Feilding and Taumarunui. Kay Kidd manages my Taumarunui Office and is available Mondays and Thursdays. So if you have any issues, please make contact.
The Ruapehu District covers 6,700 m2 and is one of the largest Districts by land area. Contact the Ruapehu District Council for information on:
– Community and Economic Development
– Emergency Management, Civil Defence and Rural Fire
– District Libraries
– Building Services, Resource Consents, Environmental Health and Liquor Licencing
– Community Facilities, Parks and Reserves, Cemeteries, Social Housing, and Community Buildings
– Land Transport
– Stormwater and Flood Protection, Wastewater, Water Supply
– Waste Management and Minimisation
Electricity line provider, local employer and community sponsor.
Specialises in providing a sustainable rural network.
In our area you receive a bill from your electricity retailer and one from us for electricity infrastructure.
Call us about an account or phone in a fault on our network.