As the Member of Parliament for Rangitikei, I represent and serve the people of Rangitikei’s communities. I spend as much time in the electorate as possible and have offices in Marton, Feilding and Taumarunui. Kay Kidd manages my Taumarunui Office and is available Mondays and Thursdays. So if you have any issues, please make contact.
The Ruapehu District covers 6,700 m2 and is one of the largest Districts by land area. Contact the Ruapehu District Council for information on:
– Community and Economic Development
– Emergency Management, Civil Defence and Rural Fire
– District Libraries
– Building Services, Resource Consents, Environmental Health and Liquor Licencing
– Community Facilities, Parks and Reserves, Cemeteries, Social Housing, and Community Buildings
– Land Transport
– Stormwater and Flood Protection, Wastewater, Water Supply
– Waste Management and Minimisation
Discovering, Sharing and Enjoying Our Heritage. Looking for photos or historic information? Over 150,000 images are carried on file with most needs being able to be filled without undue delay. Please ask if you want something unusual or specific. Numerous publications have been produced covering the history of the district.